Friday, February 13, 2009

Sleep All Day




Sleeping is a bad habit for med students. If you sleep at least or more than 8 hours you’ll probably flunk in your exams unless you’re lucky enough that almost all your guesses are right. My bad study habits ain’t funny anymore I really need to work things out especially now that we barely have 2 months before this toxic school year ends.
My best friend made fun of me again because of my so-called sleeping habits. Again, I told him last time to wake me up early in the morning(around 2/3am) for me to cram for our exams the next day or else I’ll be kicking his big fat ass. However, my so called “bestfriend” told me that he doesn't have a choice and that I always give him a good laugh whenever he wakes me up. He has three assumptions of what I usually do: 1. I usually don’t wake up at all! my snores are way louder than my cellphone ringtone or stupid of me again to set it to silent mode, 2. I will probably text him indecipherable messages as a reply, or 3. I will instantly answer my mobile phone and utter yes many times for him to just shut up and let me snooze. I was laughing crazy when I realized he was right and how I relentlessly blame him whenever I flunk an exam. ROFL. It was hard for him to believe that I will really wake up and study this time. He said he was sure that I can wake up but not sure if I can stay awake.zzzzzz... However, tonight I’m pretty sure I will start to hate sleeping, only until March ends!lol...

2 comments:

  1. I love sleeping too. and back in college (and when I was in the morning shift) it almost cost me my career. Hahaha.

    A fellow blogger told me how toxic your academic routine is. Break a leg dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa haha 3 weeks to go before vacation yuhoo!

    ReplyDelete