Saturday, February 28, 2009

Im back to dating


After a year of heartaches and bitter goodbyes, I think I got enough and so I'm officially back to dating. I have decided that I should be opening my doors this time so that the potential to meet a future lover would not be bleak. I started it after I agreed to meet my online buddy Siopao;)Thank Heavens I never thought my Siopao's so good-looking and I really like it when my siopao smiles back at me. I seriously wanted to have a lover like Siopao. Siopao has everything that I'm looking for in a lover. I mean, Siopao's smart, chinky eyed, a bit naughty, sweet, and good-looking. OMG! Siopao even offered to accompany me to my pad before going back to class and sent me a message that goes like this "Ang cute mo, pwede na ba ko sayo?" OMG! The fact that Siopao's a second year medical student and schoolmate makes me blush already for I always see Siopao in our building. I think I'm now ready to be in a relationship after a year of soberness. Besides, I haven't flirted enough and I really miss hugging somebody. My February has not been bad at all. I just hope Siopao is the one I'm waiting for, the one who would sweep me off my feet;)

No comments:

Post a Comment