Friday, February 6, 2009

Death to all user-friendly pips


Im fucking pissed off!RAWR!!!!!:$


Anyways, I once asked a friend why she's into blogging and she said it was an outlet for her(emotions). It is a stress reliever and a web archive to remind you of both your awful and worth remembering day-to-day experiences. So I am here to blog about my bitchy blockmates who made my day today. Yahoo! They are the typical user-friendly friends aka parasites you'll meet more than once in your school/college life. How pathetic that they are only after your handouts, reviewers, books, papers, among others for them to survive. I had too much and a while ago I cannot handle it anymore so there my temper bloated it out. I promised myself that starting today I will never talk to them that much anymore yet greet them only when needed. I wont even share my stuff anymore and treat them as competitors. I once read a book and it said that one must learn to use his enemies. If you do not have enemies, find a way and try to make one. I realized one thing I should not be so generous and concern for my other blockmates. They will never help you or in any way make you forget once you fail. They only care about themselves and always remember that you only have yourself to back you up. I am a super friendly person and so gaining/collecting new friends can be easy and so I am never afraid of losing other friends. Even your "barkada" might be your future enemies so never believe that they will stay asyour best friends forever. Friends come and go as the saying goes so be wary for they will betray you more quickly for they are easily aroused to envy. They also become spoiled and tyrannical. Never put too much trust in your friends for they often agree on things only to avoid an argument. As for moi, my only bestfriends are my siblings for they will never leave you come what may...they will accept you for what you are and forgive you always.




DEATH TO ALL USER-FRIENDLY PIPS!!!!!!!(sorry for being morbid lol, again this is just my outlet for my emotions)

3 comments:

  1. Chill dude. Reminds me of my college days. Except that I'm the user. Lol.

    Seriously, everything should be a trade. You scratch their back, they scratch yours. Also, don't give an impression that you're a GC. Usually the grade conscious/diligent people are the ones being exploited in the classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks kuya bad bad and mugen;)

    ReplyDelete