Friday, February 10, 2012

Crazy night

Last night was crazy! as I was lifting weights around 11pm singing Bruno Mars' songs with all the right emotions I suddenly heard lovers quarreling in our neighborhood. Thinking it was just my sister being corny and watching these emo telenovelas on TV, I initially ignored the dramatic conversations until I heard screams and the sound of falling furniture! As far as i remember, I was able to hear clearly that there were gunshots.. Damn, I immediately went to see my brother and he told it might just be another house party that our neighbor is usually fond of. But it was totally different, after the gunshots there was silence until I peeked into one of our windows and saw police cars all over the place. Fuck I was planning to review Internal Medicine reading assignments pa naman! And so the ever anxious and scared muppet me was so paranoid that I turned the radio on and switched the TV to a radio show channel...And there confirmed a man was shot and SOCO went to the place to do an investigation. Fuck I only had 4 hours of sleep lang tuloy because of them. Grabe lang Im still mortified and trembling..fuck anyway till my next blog have to accomplish big group discussions for next week. Another hell week approaching -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment